Sunday, April 29

Back to Routine


Today was Day 1 of my new healthy eating plan- CINCH! by Cynthia Sass. I did this plan several months ago, and loved it, but life got in the way so I stopped. I'm determined to stick with it for 21 days (amount of time to set a new habit). CINCH requires that you eat within an hour of getting up, and then every four hours after that. It requires you to eat 5 items at each meal:
1.) Lean Protein (scrambled eggs shown above)
2.) Whole Grain (whole wheat toast)
3.) Healthy Fat (walnuts)
4.) Produce (dried cranberries- but I plan on eating carrots later to add to this)
5.) SASS spices (cinnamon on my toast)

I like this plan because I always have plenty to eat, sometimes too much. It does take planning to make sure you have each item at each meal, but it's worth it to me. I love knowing that I'm giving my body all the nutrients it needs! 

Next project: Back to exercising regularly!

No comments:

Post a Comment