Thursday, December 30

White Christmas 2010


Jeremy and I had a blessed Christmas this year. It was probably one of my favorites. We left our home in Florida on Wednesday and traveled to Callaway Gardens to see the Fantasy in Lights. 


It's something I've always heard about and wanted to see. Sharing it with Jeremy made it even more special. After we rode through the lights we went to the Lodge and at dinner by a fireplace. The next morning we exchanged gifts! We had our own special Christmas, just the two of us. From there we headed on into Atlanta and did the rounds of family functions.

 On Christmas day, around 10am, Jeremy and I headed to Chattanooga to visit his family. About 30 minutes south of Chattanooga, the weather became so bad that we were crawling along at 35 mph on the four lane. However, we still slid on ice and hit a guard rail, totaling our car. Both air bags deployed, but praise God, we were ok!  



Obviously, I was very emotional the next few days. Every time I hugged Jeremy I would cry. I can't imagine life without him, and the wreck made me realize how easily that could have happened. 

No comments:

Post a Comment