Sunday, January 23

Cinch! and an adoption update

I'm on day two of my new CInch! motivation diet, and so far, I've eaten a spinach salad and an almond granola parfait (among all my regular food of course). I bought all the groceries for the 'detox' and I'll be having a berry smoothie in the morning (thanks to Jeremy who is getting up to fix it for me) after my yoga workout. I think I'm doing pretty good so far!!

Jeremy and I bought a fire proof safe to put his handguns in. I moved our wine rack up off of the floor, and I'm working on plans to lock up our medications. We're just getting everything in order for the home study. I don't know why they haven't called to schedule it yet. Tomorrow we are driving over to Pensacola for our last required adoption metting/training. Its three hours long so we're not going to get back home until late. I REALLY need to start working on my letter to our future birthmom, but all I can do is pray about it. Its so overwhelming! How in the world is she going to pick us from all the other wonderful forever families? Anyway, that's my goal for the next two weeks- write the letter.

No comments:

Post a Comment